Careers in Older Adult Services
Across Minnesota, older adults are thriving with support from Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS). With great care, integrity and expertise, we provide a wide range of innovative solutions for the changing needs of an aging population and their family members. Our goal is to help each individual find the right services at the right time and keep the process simple.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team and positively impact the lives of older adults. Great career opportunities are available statewide.
Why Join the LSS Older Adult Services Team:
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training
- Supportive teams and managers
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Retirement savings – employer match
- Product and service discounts
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
Our Trusted Services are Designed to Ensure That Older Adults:
- Receive high-quality services that offer friendship, reduce isolation and support independence, well-being and safety
- Live healthy and abundant lives
- Are choosing how, where and when they receive support
- Are contributing time and resources to their communities
- Provide peace of mind to families and loved ones caring for an older adult
What sets LSS apart?
Our employee vision is for all employees to have deeply meaningful work that changes lives, the opportunity for their unique gifts to shine and grow, and abundant and balanced lives. We’re proud to be named a Star Tribune 2021 Top Workplace in Minnesota – a special designation recognizing organizations whose employees give them high marks as a great place to work.
The services of Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota are available to all people, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age.