Who We Are
Pathways 4 Youth is a resource center in St. Cloud, for youth ages 16 through 24 who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
We offer a safe, secure, nonjudgmental space and services to meet individuals’ needs and to support their growth. We also assist youth with area resources and building connections within the community.
- Food pantry
- Clothing closet
- Personal hygiene items
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Locked, personal storage bins
- Computer and internet access
- Transportation resources
- Use of address to receive important documents
- Assistance with obtaining vital documents
Case workers are onsite to provide customized, one-to-one support in the following service areas.
- Search for affordable housing options
- Assistance with applying for financial support with rent and bills
- Connections to shelters
- Help with filling out housing applications
- Provide referrals to housing services
- Support with education planning
- Connection to local community colleges, trade schools and alternative education to obtain GED
- Assistance with applying for scholarships and financial aid
- Assistance with career path planning
- Support filling out job applications
- Build resumes and cover letters
- Find employment if you have a criminal background
- Provide work-appropriate clothing
- Connection to employment opportunities
- Mental health evaluation provided by onsite behavioral health provider
- Provide referrals to medical providers
- Assistance with applying for medical insurance
- Support with applying for benefits such as food, cash, childcare and energy assistance
- Assistance with budgeting, setting up a bank account and other financial supports within the community.
Address and Hours
203 Cooper Ave. North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
Monday-Thursday: 1-5 p.m. or by appointment outside of regular business hours.
Our main entrance is located in the back of the building, parking is available in the alley.
Volunteer With Us:
- Run the front desk: Accept donations, answer the door, greet youth and fill request bags.
- Provide mentorship: Play a game with youth or teach a skill in our recreation room.
- Attend events: Operate our booth and share information about our services — this will be done with an employee and takes place outside of normal business hours.
- Prepare meals: Create hot, fresh meals in a commercial kitchen or work with a caterer to bring meals to our facility once a month.
- Maintain the donation room: Organize donations, restock shelves and take inventory.
No prior experience necessary and training is provided.
Volunteers are needed Monday–Thursday 1-5 p.m. with optional after-hours events.
Thank you for your support. It really does help us make a difference in the lives of youth.
To donate basic need items, please view our current "wish list” on Amazon.
Donations are accepted Monday-Thursday from 1-5 p.m (no appointment needed) at:
Pathways 4 Youth
203 Cooper Avenue North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
You may also contact us to schedule an appointment.
Note: We are currently only able to accept new, unused, and unopened items.