In-Home Respite Care
LSS Caregiver Respite provides a few hours of support for an older adult (60 years of age and older) in their own home each week so family members can take some personal time.
This short-term, non-medical service provides a break for the family caregiver and a positive social interaction for the older adult needing care. We offer flexible scheduling that is tailored to meet the needs of caregivers.
Benefits for caregivers:
- Peace of mind to relax, recharge, take a nap or enjoy a cup of coffee
- A chance to spend time with friends and family
- Time to take care of errands such as shopping, exercising, getting a haircut or going to the doctor
- Comfort knowing that your loved-one is spending time with another caring individual
Benefits for older adults:
- A chance to meet and interact with others
- Time to participate in activities such as playing cards or going out in the community
Find local service
For general inquiries about LSS Caregiver Support & Respite Services, call 866.787.9802.