The LSS Youth Resource Center – Rochester
The LSS Youth Resource Center – Rochester at Zumbro Lutheran Church offers support and services for youth ages 16-24, who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
The resource center supports youth by providing:
- Meals and a food pantry.
- Personal hygiene items.
- Computer and internet access.
- Transportation resources.
- Use of address to receive important documents.
The resource center also offers the following services:
- Case worker support and guidance.
- Skills classes.
- Education planning.
- Career path and employment assistance.
- Housing referrals.
- Connection to area resources.
- Peer support and activities.
Zumbro Lutheran Church
624 3rd Ave. SW
Rochester, MN 55902
LSS Entrance at Door 7 off 7th St. and 3rd Ave. SW
Monday: 3-6 p.m.
Tuesday: Coming this fall
Wednesday: Coming this fall
Thursday: 1-6 p.m.
Friday: By appointment only
Ways to Support our Work
To donate basic need items and learn more about how you can support us visit our Wish List page.