Youth Services Street Outreach Wish List
To support youth who are experiencing homelessness, LSS Street Outreach teams meet young people where they are. Street workers build trust with youth while offering them essential supplies and opportunities for shelter, counseling and community resources.
Through your generous donations, you can equip our teams with the following critical supplies they can use to meet the most basic needs of youth living on the streets.
- $25 gift cards (Cub, Aldi, Target, gas stations)
- Hooded sweatshirts (any gender)
- Sweatpants (any gender)
- Long underwear (any gender)
- Winter hats – for extreme cold (any gender)
- Gloves/mittens – for extreme cold (any gender)
- Warm men's socks (white)
- Warm women's socks (white)
- Air mattresses with built in pumps (queen and double high)
- Heavy duty backpacks
- Sleeping bags (rated for cold weather, able to withstand temperatures of 0 degrees)
- Travel size men's toiletry kits (containing shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Travel size women's toiletry kits (containing shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Travel size first aid kits
- Tents (able to sleep four or more people)
- Cell phone battery chargers
Get started by donating from our Amazon wish list.
Where to Give
Thank you for partnering with LSS to provide hope and comfort to youth experiencing homelessness. Please make an appointment to deliver your donations.
Learn more about LSS Street Outreach and where we work. To contribute financially to our services for youth, please make a gift.