Foster Care Wish List
Every child needs the love and protection of family. Through LSS Therapeutic Foster Care, families open their homes and hearts to children in times of transition, offering a safe and supportive temporary home where they can live, learn and grow.
You can help foster families provide a comfortable, welcoming environment for children by collecting and donating the following frequently needed items:
- Backpacks and duffel bags
- Toiletry bags
- Bathroom supplies, including soap, shampoo, lotion, deodorant, wide-tooth combs, hair brushes, toothbrushes and travel-sized toothpaste
- Clothing, including pajamas, socks and underwear, all sizes
- Diapers, all sizes
- School supplies, including notebooks, folders, binders, pens and pencils
- Art supplies and activity kits
- Board games
- Small toys
- Ear buds or headphones
- Gift cards to movie theaters, iTunes, Target and more
- Throw blankets
- Winter clothing, including hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, all sizes
Please note that we can only accept new items.
Where to Give
Thank you for supporting foster families as they give children the stability and care they need. Please bring donated items directly to foster homes; contact LSS Therapeutic Foster Care to make delivery arrangements.
Learn more about LSS Therapeutic Foster Care, including how to become a foster parent.