Teen Health Center at the Center for Changing Lives Duluth
The Center for Changing Lives Duluth provides free health screenings and resources to teens and young adults ages 13-24. We provide quality care in a nurturing, non-rushed, and confidential environment.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIV rapid testing
- STI screening for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control resources and appointments at Women's Health Center
- Health insurance on clinic days
- Condoms and safer sex supplies
- Medical advocacy and resources
- Referrals to helpful resources in the community
Walk-in visits welcome. No appointment needed.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 1-4 p.m.
Other times are available by appointment.