Teen Health Center at the Center for Changing Lives Duluth
The Center for Changing Lives Duluth provides free screenings and resources to teens and young adults ages 13-24. We provide quality care in a nurturing, non-rushed, and confidential environment.
- HIV rapid testing
- STI screening for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control resources and appointments at Women's Health Center
- Health insurance on clinic days
- Condoms and safer sex supplies
- Medical advocacy and resources
- Referrals to helpful resources in the community
Walk-in visitors are welcome. Please call us to find out about current walk-in hours as they vary.
Other times are also available by appointment.