LSS Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center offers services that support resiliency, stability and child well-being in a community setting. Our services are designed to equip families to stay healthy, remain together when possible and prevent a crisis from occurring.
To make a referral or to receive more information, please contact us.
- Supported parenting and coaching: A safe place for parents to visit their children and receive coaching and supportive skill building.
- Supported family time (supervised visitation): assists families who require supervision or monitoring during visits with their children.
- Safe Exchange: provides employee support for parents to exchange custody of their children without parental contact when there are potential conflicts and/or safety concerns.
- Therapeutic family and child services: Licensed clinicians and skilled practitioners provide guidance and support to maintain and/or reunify families and improve coping skills.
- Access to a Care Closet with supplies such as diapers, wipes and seasonal clothing.
- Wraparound services: Care planning that brings together youth, their families and their support systems, both formal and natural, to prevent out-of-home placement and identify a larger support network that the family can depend on the future.
Oh No! Eighteen
Provides group training and individual transition planning and services for youth who are in care or have aged out of care.
Together for Youth
A safe and welcoming space where youth can connect with their peers, find resources, explore issues and navigate challenges.