Cherish All Children 2021 Virtual 5K
June 25 – 27 — Your Time & Place!
Join us for this fun event where YOU can make a significant difference in keeping children safe! Run, walk or sponsor a team member to help raise awareness and support to prevent child sexual exploitation and trafficking.
Head out solo or with family and friends to run or walk your 5K (that’s about 30 blocks).
Runners or Walkers:
- Sign up today to become a part of Team Cherish All Children! There’s no registration fee, and we'll send you a Cherish All Children t-shirt for being an important member of our fundraising team to prevent child sexual exploitation and trafficking.
- Next — Ask friends and family to sponsor you! They can go to donate.lssmn.org/Cherish5K and enter your name and make a gift to sponsor you. We’ll keep track of how much money is raised in your honor.
- PARTICIPANT GOAL: The goal for each runner or walker is $300. For example, consider asking 10 friends to sponsor you for $30 each.
- CHALLENGE GOAL: Runners or walkers with donations totaling $500 or more will prompt a donor to give an additional $500 match! You can help us reach our goal of $20,000 to continue this critical work!
- Share and tag your virtual 5K moments on your social media using #cherishallchildren5k
Friends & Family — Sponsor a Runner or Walker:
- YOU can make a significant difference. Sponsor a runner or walker by visiting donate.lssmn.org/Cherish5K and enter their name and your donation amount. Your gift will support our goal of raising $20,000 to keep children safe.
Our work has a strong focus on bringing online safety tools to families and youth, to empower them to know how to keep themselves safe whether on social media apps, gaming devices or school-issued devices. We are as committed as ever to our mission of engaging churches and communities to prevent child sexual exploitation and trafficking.
A Special Thank You Our Sponsors!
- Saint Paul Rotary Club #10
- Thrivent Financial
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 651.207.3357.
The Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force Quarterly Meeting
January, April, July and October 2021
Join with others across the state to learn from each other and work together to end human trafficking & sexual exploitation. Register online. Many other states and communities have human trafficking task forces joining together – we encourage you to engage with these groups in your area.
Read and sign-up for the Cherish All Children email newsletter (5-6 issues per year), and view past media articles about our work.