Renaissance Transitional Housing
Renaissance Transitional Housing is located at the Center for Changing Lives Duluth. We provide stable and supportive housing in a shared living environment for youth ages 16 to 21 who are experiencing homelessness. Youth can stay for up to 18 months while developing skills to live independently, though many stay eight to nine months.
As a resident, youth can access:
- Their own bedroom and shared kitchen, living and laundry spaces
- Support in completing educational goals
- Advocacy with other service providers
- Employment guidance
- Development of skills to prevent future homelessness
- On-site Teen Health Center
According to our six month follow-up surveys, more than 90 percent of Renaissance Transitional Housing residents maintain stable housing after leaving the service.
Contact us to inquire about current openings.