Coordinated Entry System (CES)
People we serve come through the statewide Coordinated Entry System (CES). Through this statewide system, adults, families and Veterans can find safe housing and supportive services to avoid homelessness. There are trained Coordinated Entry System screeners in each county. LSS receives referrals for individuals who need housing services in the Twin Cities, St. Cloud and Brainerd communities from CES.
How You Can Get Help
To request services, please reach out to your local Coordinated Entry contact:
Serving Cass, Crow Wing, Todd, Morrison, Mille Lacs, Pine, Kanabec, Isanti, Chisago, Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties.
Visit Central Minnesota website
- Families: Stepping Stone Emergency Housing, 763.323.7006
- Singles: The Salvation Army, Coon Rapids, 763.755.6873
- Youth: YMCA, 763.493.3052
Housing Crisis Line: 651.554.5751
There are three agencies that answer phone calls from this line:
- Option 1: The Supportive Housing Unit, for families and singles
- Option 2: The Link’s C.O.R.E program, for youth up to age 24
- Option 3: The Lewis House, for victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Families: 651.215.2262
- Singles: Dorothy Day Center: 651.647.2350
- Youth: Safe Zone: 651.244.9644, or visit the Drop-In Center for Homeless Youth at 130 East 7th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101
Shelter Team: 612.348.9410
If you are not in a Hennepin County Shelter, contact Front Door Social Services at 612.348.4111.
- Families with Children: St. Andrews Community Resource Center, 651.762.9124
- Youth Under Age 24: Visit Youth Service Network website
- Single Adults/Couple: Washington County Community Services, 651.430.6488
- Families or Singles: Talk with county worker (medical, employment, financial or social service case worker). If you do not have a social worker, contact the Community Action Program (CAP) Agency at 952.496.2125
- Youth: Launch Ministries, 952.856.0195