/ Housing & Assistance /
Coordinated Entry System (CES)

Coordinated Entry System (CES)


People we serve come through the statewide Coordinated Entry System (CES). Through this statewide system, adults, families and Veterans can find safe housing and supportive services to avoid homelessness. There are trained Coordinated Entry System screeners in each county. LSS receives referrals for individuals who need housing services in the Twin Cities, St. Cloud and Brainerd communities from CES.

How You Can Get Help

To request services, please reach out to your local Coordinated Entry contact:

Central Minnesota

Cass, Crow Wing, Todd, Morrison, Mille Lacs, Pine, Kanabec, Isanti, Chisago, Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties.

Anoka County

Families: Stepping Stone Emergency Housing 763.323.7006
Singles: The Salvation Army, Coon Rapids 763.755.6873
Youth: YMCA 763.493.3052

Dakota County

Housing Crisis Line: 651.554.5751
There are three agencies that answer phone calls from this line:

  • Option 1: the Supportive Housing Unit (SHU) for families and singles
  • Option 2: The Link’s C.O.R.E program for youth up to age 24
  • Option 3: The Lewis House for victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault

Ramsey County

Families: 651.215.2262
Singles: Dorothy Day Center 651.647.2350
Youth: Safe Zone 651.244.9644 or visit the Drop-In Center for Homeless Youth at 130 East 7th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101

Hennepin County

Shelter Team 612.348.9410 If you are not in a Hennepin County Shelter, contact Front Door Social Services at 612.348.4111

Washington County

Youth under age 24: Visit Youth Service Network's website: www.ysnmn.org
Families with Children: St. Andrews Community Resource Center 651.762.9124
Single Adults/Couple: Washington County Community Services 651.430.6488

Scott/Carver County

Youth: Launch Ministries 952.856.0195
Families or Singles: talk with County worker (medical, employment, financial or social service case worker) or if you do not have a social worker, contact the Community Action Program (CAP) Agency 952.496.2125