Peer Support Group
Youth participating in a LINK program are invited to join their peers for Peer Support Group activities. This service provides youth with opportunities to connect with others who are experiencing similar circumstances.
Ask a LINK staff member what is planned for next month!
Past activities have included:
- Attending a sporting event
- Volunteering in the community
- Going to a movie
- Attending "Color me Mine" at the Pottery Place
- Picking apples at the orchard
- Enjoying an end-of-summer barbeque
- Going on a trolley tour
- Hiking at the caves