/ Families /
Kinship Support Line
Warmline Services (Kinship Support Line)
The Kinship Support Line is open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our knowledgeable staff can connect you with valuable resources by phone, email, or through in-person consultations.
You can also find the following resources on our Caregiver Resources page:
- Financial Support: What resources are available to my family?
- Caregiver Services and Support: How can I access resources for myself?
- Health Care: How can I access health care for children?
- Child Protection and Foster Care: How do these services work?
- Educational Support for Children: What rights do we have in educational services?
- Legal Options: What options do I have in caring for the children?