Youth Holiday Gifts
Share hope and joy with youth experiencing homelessness this holiday season! The holidays can be a difficult time of year for the young people we support. Gifts received during the holidays allow youth to celebrate, feel recognized and loved at a time when they may be disconnected from their families. It means the world to young people and their children to know there are folks in the community who want to support them in their journey.
How You Can Assist:
- Let us know how many youth you will support by November 20, 2022 using our sign-up form.
- We will send your youth wish lists with labeling and drop-off instructions.
- Shop for the gifts on your wish lists, spending between $100 and $150 per youth or child.
- Drop off your clearly-labeled, unwrapped gifts at a Saint Paul LSS site by Friday, December 9, 2022.
Another Way to Assist: Give a Gift from our General Needs List
We are also in need of gifts for youth who use our services after the wish lists are sent.
- Review our list of general needs gifts and complete our sign-up form. Be sure to check the "General Needs Gifts" box.
- Purchase one or more of the gifts on the list.
- Drop off clearly-labeled, unwrapped gifts to an LSS location in Saint Paul by Friday, December 9, 2022.
Gift Drop-off Details
Because of the rush of holiday planning within our services, please plan to drop off your gifts by December 9, 2022. Once you sign up to participate, we will contact you with specific dates, times and locations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity! Together we can bring the holiday spirit to children and youth experiencing homelessness across the Twin Cities.