Rezek House Wish List
Rezek House, located in Saint Paul, is a two-year transitional living program for youth ages 16-21 experiencing homeless.
Rezek includes a drop-in center/resource hub for young people to access a phone, computer, community kitchen stocked with healthy food, and various classes and events led by staff and community volunteers. It also houses our employment specialist, who supports youth in exploring career options and employment goals.
With your generosity, youth experiencing homelessness can build valuable life skills and transition into independent living in a stable environment.
Kitchen items needed:
- Pots and pans — single or in a set
- Set of dishes
- Set of silverware
- Dish rack
- Dish soap
- Dish wand
- New standing and table lamps
- Door mats
- Kitchen throw rugs
- Cleaning supplies — non-toxic and natural
Bathroom items needed:
- Plastic and fabric shower curtain with hooks
- Non-slip bath mat set
- Bath towel set
Bedroom items needed:
- Sheet sets — twin, full and queen
- Mattress pads — twin, full and queen
- New comforters — twin, full and queen
Other items needed:
- Broom and dustpan
- Mop and bucket
- Laundry basket
- Launder detergent
- Gift cards — $20 increments to Cub, Target, Walmart
- Culturally appropriate hair products — view list (PDF)
Where to Give
Thank you for your gifts that support youth as they transition into safe, stable homes. To donate, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator with Metro Youth Services.