Families Together Therapeutic Preschool
The Families Together Therapeutic Preschool uses a team approach to support the development and growth of children ages three through five. We partner with parents, caregivers, teachers and therapists to develop an individualized plan for building cognitive, developmental and social-emotional skills.
- Bi-weekly meetings to ensure each child is making progress towards success. Through onsite mental health, speech, and occupational therapy paired with a trauma-informed classroom, children learn valuable coping skills and self-regulation techniques to help them be successful in and out of school.
- Addressing and filling gaps in development to ensure that every child will be a successful learner by kindergarten. Children gain knowledge in language and literacy, mathematical and scientific thinking, social studies and the arts. They practice moving their bodies and staying active in play, using their words to advocate for themselves and building strong relationships with peers.
- Classroom learning four days a week for four hours per day. Through consistent learning and a structured classroom environment, changes are made to support positive behavioral patterns.
- Additional family support through home visits, where parents and caregivers are connected to community resources and can benefit from parent enrichment activities.
- The child lives in Frogtown or East Saint Paul neighborhoods
- The child is covered by active insurance.
- The child has had a well-child exam this year.
- The child has therapeutic needs.
- The child is between ages 36 months to kindergarten.
- The child is scholarship eligible.
The Families Together Therapeutic Preschool accepts Early Learning and Think Small Scholarships to ensure that every child receives the care they deserve. We are grateful for funding from United Way, private foundations, community partners, and the Federal Child and Adult Care Food Program, that helps to alleviate the financial burden many families face. We also collaborate with Saint Paul Public Schools and Ramsey County Services to identify and fund resources for children and families who can benefit from participation.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
To apply, please complete the Families Together Therapeutic Preschool Interest Form.
Resources for Current Preschool Families
Resources and information for parents and caregivers of children enrolled in our LSS Families Together Therapeutic Preschool for the 2023-2024 school year.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.