New Tools for Family Caregivers
When you are caring for a loved one, it can be hard to meet with others or find what you need. Our technology program can help.
How it Works
- Contact us to talk about your caregiving situation and needs
- Use your own tablet/smart phone, or borrow one of ours
- Receive training
- Connect online at home, on the go or at work during your lunch break
- Anyone can participate. Our coaching and counseling fees are affordable and income-based
What You Can Do
- Reduce Stress
- Find free online discussion and support groups
- Solve problems, grow your caregiving skills, find resources and practice self-care
- Video chat with friends and family members
- Family group mediation to help manage a challenging illness, situation or transition
Big Stone • Brown • Chippewa • Clay • Otter Tail • Jackson • Kandiyohi • Lac Qui Parle • McLeod • Meeker • Pennington • Renville • Roseau • Sibley • Swift • Todd • Veteran • Wadena • White Earth Reservation • Yellow Medicine
This service is generously funded by the Great Plains Senior Services Collaborative and the Minnesota River Area Agency on Aging.