Your financial health plays an important role in your overall well-being. As a Hennepin County employee, you have access to financial education and financial counseling sessions through Hennepin County, provided by LSS Financial Counseling.
Everyone can benefit from a financial check-up and help to set and achieve financial goals. All sessions with an LSS Financial Counselor are free and confidential. Appointments are available in-person, by phone or online.
LSS Financial Counseling is an experienced nonprofit, full-service credit counseling agency.
Now is the perfect time to take control of your finances!
First, contact us:
- Call 877.606.4284 to schedule an appointment over the phone or in person at one of our Minnesota or Wisconsin locations.
- Or get started online.* It's fast, free and simple. You will create an account, complete your financial profile with your income, current debts, and other details you feel will be helpful to understand your current situation.
Second, review your financial situation with a certified LSS financial counselor. They will review your financial profile, then contact you to discuss the available options and offer individualized advice to help you achieve your financial goals.
*If your debt is predominantly Student Loan debt, please call us at 877.606.4284 to schedule an appointment.
What can you accomplish with one of our Certified Financial Counselors?
- Improve your credit score
- Manage your student loans
- Get financially ready to buy a home
- Protect your home
- Establish a budget
- Consolidate your payments with a Debt Management Plan
What people have to say about LSS Financial Counseling:
“I greatly appreciate the assistance and support from my financial counselor. They did an amazing job and I have made several recommendations to others to reach out to LSS for Financial Counseling.”
“I cannot thank LSS Financial Counseling enough for saving us on all that interest we have been paying for so long and for finding a payment plan that works for our family. I see a debt free life for us so much sooner than we thought possible.”