Save Your Home
Are you struggling to make your mortgage payment? 64 percent of homeowners who receive housing counseling services are able to avoid foreclosure. Waiting limits your options. Call today to talk with a trusted, local, nonprofit housing counselor today.
How an LSS Housing Counselor can help:
- Provide free, confidential and nonjudgmental assistance
- Review your current finances and give you a clear idea of your options and eligibility for a mortgage modification
- Work with you to submit paperwork to your mortgage company to apply for a mortgage modification
- Be sure you are taking advantage of available government programs to save your home
- Help you postpone your sheriff's sale so you have more time to work out a solution with your lender
- Answer questions and assist you throughout the process
Don’t wait — take action now.
Call 888.577.2227 to schedule a phone or in-person appointment at one of our Minnesota locations.
Related Posts from our Sense & Centsiblity Blog
This question comes up on a fairly regular basis in Minnesota. It goes without saying that it is best to address housing issues as early as possible and that the options are greatly limited once the sale date has happened.
Many homeowners face a seemingly never-ending sea of document requests and resubmitting paperwork to their lenders. There continues to be an increase in mail and telephone solicitations happening as well. Many of these solicitors are looking for ways to get money from you and do not have your best interest in mind.