Sense & Centsibility Blog
Help for Borrowers Struggling to Keep Up with Student Loans
Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:07
Are you in repayment of your student loans? Are you behind or struggling to keep up? LSS, a trusted nonprofit, can help. You can have a free and confidential session with one of our experienced financial counselors. This session will help you get a handle on your student loans. You will receive information and an action plan to help you get back on track with payments to avoid default. By meeting with an LSS financial counselor, you will:
- Learn about your repayment plan options.
- Explore consolidation options.
- Organize and identify your loans by type in order to strategically pay them down.
- Discover if your career path could lead to loan forgiveness.
- Create a budget plan to strategically pay your student loans and other debts standing in your way.
Don’t let your student loans get in the way of achieving your financial goals. Take action now, because waiting limits your options. To schedule your free phone, Skype, or in-person session, call LSS at 888.577.2227. Visit our student loan web page for more information.