The Northeast Service Cooperative is a nonprofit public corporation established in 1976 for the purpose of developing strategic partnerships to offer important resources for their members throughout the northeast region of Minnesota.
For more than four decades, the Northeast Service Cooperative has been serving their members through Health Insurance and Medical Spending Accounts, Telecommunications and Technology, Educational Services, Fiscal Services, Cooperative Purchasing, and Health and Safety services.
NuVantage has been proudly serving Northeast Service Cooperative member agencies with employee assistance services for nearly thirty years.
Services included in our partnership package:
For Employees and Their Families
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Eldercare Consultation
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Planning
- Legal Consultation
- Disability Claims Assistance
- Online wellness resources
- Phone Crisis Counseling
For Leadership Teams
- Critical Incident Response
- EAP satisfaction feedback
- EAP usage reports
- Training and development for employees and managers
- Workplace mediation and consultation
- Case management of formal employee referrals
- Effective leadership resources
- Management consultation
- Manager EAP training
- On-site Critical Incident Response Services
Member groups of the Northeast Service Cooperative agencies may opt in to purchasing NuVantage EAP at a reduced cost. Learn more about the Northeast Service Cooperative.