NuVantage Partners with Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS) is proud to partner with the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits (MCN) offering NuVantage Employee Resource services to MCN member organizations. NuVantage Employee Resource is a high-quality, high-touch Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Employees are your most valuable asset. As a nonprofit organization, helping your employees maintain their health and wellness better equips them to serve your organization’s mission.
An EAP is a benefits program employers offer their employees to help them cope with personal struggles that could hinder their health, well-being or work performance.
A strong EAP can:
- Improve employee morale
- Increase employee productivity
- Reduce absenteeism and employee turnover
- Reduce employee grievances.
NuVantage Employee Resource Services
As your organization’s EAP, your leadership team and employees can access NuVantage services, including support with mental health, legal, financial, eldercare and workplace issues.
For Your Leadership Team
NuVantage will work with employers to promote the EAP, assist with risk management and meet other workplace needs including:
- Chemical Dependency Evaluations
- Critical Incident Response (CIR) stress debriefing and counseling for employees
- EAP satisfaction and survey feedback
- Quarterly EAP usage reports
- Training and development for employees and managers
- Workplace mediation and consultation
Objective professionals with training in interpersonal dynamics can assist supervisors and managers with workplace concerns. This assistance includes:
- Case management of formal employee referrals
- Effective leadership resources
- Management consultation
- Manager EAP training
- On-site Critical Incidence Response Services
For Employees & Their Families
Employees and their families can access free and confidential professional counseling and other wellness resources including:
- Behavioral Health Counseling for:
- Substance use issues
- Depression or anxiety
- Marital/relationship or family problems
- Parenting challenges
- Personal or work-related stress
- Elder care consultation
- Financial counseling and debt management
- Financial planning
- Legal consultation and resources
- Online wellness resources.
MCN member organizations qualify for generously discounted pricing starting at $495 per year.
Contact us with questions about services and pricing.
If you are an MCN organization and would like to enroll in NuVantage, please complete our MCN enrollment form and return it via email to NuVantage@lssmn.org.
Once your organization is enrolled, you and your employees will be able to access NuVantage services through our secure NuVantage Wellness Portal.
If you would like a tour of the wellness portal or more information about NuVantage benefits, contact us by phone at 800.577.4727 or email NuVantage@lssmn.org.
If you are not currently a member of the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits, we encourage you to consider MCN membership in order to access the many benefits that MCN offers member agencies.