Employer EAP Services
NuVantage employee assistance services help organizations identify and resolve problems that can impact employee work performance and personal well-being.
We work with you to tailor a program and pricing to your specific organizational needs and member population. Request a quote or call 888.988.0098 for more information.
Employees can seek assistance either face-to-face or by telephone for any of the following:
- Stress, anxiety or other emotional problems
- Family, marital or other relationship problems
- Child/adolescent parenting issues
- Chemical dependency concerns
- Issues related to grief, loss and life stages
- Work-related concerns
- Health-related concerns
- Budgeting – savings and spending plans
- Debt and credit help — debt management plans
- Housing counseling — pre- and post-purchase, foreclosure prevention, and reverse mortgage
- Pre-bankruptcy counseling
- College loan reviews
- Credit report reviews
- Family law
- Estate planning and probate issues
- Contracts and consumer matters
- Driver issues (DWI/DUI, traffic violations)
- Housing and real estate
- Housing and care options
- Assessment of need level
- Community resources for independence
- Safety planning
- Nutrition and medication
- Retirement planning/divorce planning
- Tax issues/Medicare
- IRA rollovers/money market accounts
- Internet stock trading/mutual funds
- Corporate bonds/US savings bonds
- Finding a financial advisor
- Hundreds of mind and body wellness articles
- Legal forms
- Financial calculators and forms
- Manager resources
- Categorized links to helpful websites
- Employee and management education about the employee assistance program
- Educational and promotional materials (newsletters, brochures, resource guides, and more) for use with employees and managers
- Workplace training and development
- Critical Incident Response services
- Quarterly confidential usage reports
- Quality/satisfaction outcome reports
- Management consultation/HR consultation
- Employee performance
- Workgroup conflict
- Awareness of mental health and chemical dependency issues in the workplace
- Process consultation
- Customers pay an annual fee per employee; pricing does not fluctuate based on usage. All services and program promotion materials are provided at no extra charge.
- Ideal for: most companies, especially larger employers
- In this base-plus arrangement, customers pay NuVantage an annual administration fee that includes all services and program promotion. Services are then charged per usage.
- Ideal for: companies that prefer to manage their own risk
- Customers are charged a one-time setup fee to complete the contractual/setup process. Services are charged at a retail rate, and program promotion can be purchased. Electronic promotion is available at no cost.
- Ideal for: companies that have an embedded employee assistance program that covers some, but not all, employees.
Please call 888.988.0098 or email email@example.com to discuss how NuVantage can benefit your organization. You may also request a quote.