NuVantage meets or exceeds the highest standards for excellence. The quality of all Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota services, including NuVantage, is recognized by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
NuVantage Clients Can Feel Confident that:
- Licensed and/or certified professionals provide NuVantage EAP mental health counseling.
- NFCC-certified credit and housing counselors provide NuVantage financial counseling.
- NuVantage legal services are provided by attorneys licensed in the state where services are rendered.
- NuVantage policies and procedures are comprehensive and guide our service delivery system.
- NuVantage monitors client satisfaction and outcomes, and uses this information to guide program development.
- NuVantage programs meet or exceed benchmarks for client and organizational access to services.