Facing legal issues can be overwhelming and also detrimental to your overall health and well-being. NuVantage Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help.
As a NuVantage EAP member, you have access to local attorneys in your community to help you resolve almost any legal issue. Our network extends beyond Minnesota. If you have legal concerns in other states, we can connect you to an attorney in the state of your concern.
How We Help
When you contact NuVantage, a benefits specialist will ask you a few questions to learn about your needs. They will then connect you with NuVantage legal access plans. A legal case manager will assess your situation further to connect you with the most appropriate attorney for your situation.
Your consultation may be over the phone, or you can set up an appointment to meet in person. Appointments may take one to two days to schedule, depending on the complexity of your situation and where you live.
Appointments with an attorney are available during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call 800.577.4727 or email us today.
NuVantage employee assistance plan attorneys can help with a variety of legal issues, including:
- Family law: child support, adoption, custody
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, conservatorship
- Contracts and consumer matters: garnishments, loans, consumer complaints
- Driver issues: DWI/DUI, traffic violations, accidents
- Housing and real estate: landlord/tenant issues, buying or selling, leases
- Criminal issues: felony and misdemeanor charges, juvenile court
What Your EAP Covers
- One free 30-minute consultation per issue with an attorney that specializes in the area of law for which you are concerned.
- If your situation requires on-going legal services, NuVantage members receive a 25 percent discount on legal fees.
- Unlimited access to online library of legal resources through the NuVantage Wellness Portal.
Due to conflict of interest, NuVantage legal services cannot be used to take legal action against any past or present employer.