PICS COVID-19 Resources
While the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact our everyday lives, often in ways we couldn’t have imagined last year at this time, it has only strengthened PICS’ commitment to the highest level of customer service for our Representatives, Participants and Workers. We are here for you!
Our team has pulled together the following list of resources to help you navigate your individual circumstances in this changing environment.
- Free drive-thru COVID-19 testing available Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
MN Department of Human Services
MN Job Board and Hiring Resource
Reminder: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- Wash hands often
- Stay home when sick
- Wear a mask
- Stay 6 feet apart
Stay Connected with Video technology (for upcoming Holidays)
- Zoom: First 40 minutes of a call is free
- Google Hangouts: Free up to 10 participants, need a Gmail account
- Skype: Free up to 50 participants, unlimited amount of time
- Face Time through Facebook: need a Facebook account