Individual Private Pay Services
Partners in Community Supports (PICS) offers Individual Private Pay as a service option for individuals who are not eligible for a Home and Community Based Wavier, but would still like to pay for Financial Management Services.
Private pay services use the Payroll Model, and FMS fees apply.
Under the Payroll model, the Individual/Participant is the full-service employer (employer of record) and will be assigned a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN). Representatives choose the Workers they want to hire and maintain control of how Workers provide services by scheduling hours and providing training and management.
To support you in your role as employer, PICS provides:
- Payroll processing
- All necessary tax and unemployment deposits
- Payroll related expenses, including FICA, Medicare, workers compensation and unemployment insurance
- Optional Background checks
- Administrative support with completing employment paperwork, processing payroll, and reporting earnings to the state of Minnesota and the IRS
- Reimbursements for all approved expenses
- Timely reporting
If you are interested in this service option, please contact us for more information.