Information About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement
Partners in Community Supports complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Partners in Community Supports does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Partners in Community Supports:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters – in person or via phone
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact 1.888.874.7427, info@PICSMN.org, or inform a staff member.
If you believe that Partners in Community Supports has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance in person, by mail, fax or email with:
Partners in Community Supports
Attn: Director of Operations
1605 Eustis Street
St Paul, MN 55108
651.967.5060, fax 651.967.5061
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov, by email at OCRComplaint@hhs.gov or by mail at:
Centralized Case Management Operations
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F HHH Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20201
More information is available at https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html
Partners in Community Supports 1.888.874.7427