Minnesota Families Trust PICS for Personalized Support
Partners in Community Supports (PICS) is a non-profit organization formed to expand choices and improve services for individuals with disabilities, older adults, and their families and caregivers. We have been providing Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS), Consumer Support Grant (CSG) and other unique consumer-directed programs since 1999. PICS is a subsidiary of Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS) and one of the largest CDCS/CSG providers in Minnesota.
We believe that you can identify your own needs better than anyone else. We also believe that you, our customers, are best equipped to make your own service decisions and develop your own support services. Our role at PICS is to give you the information you need to pay for your chosen supports.
At PICS, We Will Answer Your Call.
Our customer-service focus means that you spend less time worrying about the financial side of self-directed care and more time caring for your loved one. We will help you hire and train your workers, manage payroll, stay on budget and make sure all your financial reporting is correct.
PICS is ready to support you as a financial management service (FMS) and licensed service provider. We currently offer services to individuals and families statewide. Services are offered in all languages via LanguageLine; their interpreters are fluent in 240 languages. We also have team members who speak English, Hmong, Somali and Spanish.
PICS’ Shared Values
- Trustworthy: We are committed to earning and maintaining your trust. Being a service provider that you can depend on is our top priority.
- Compassionate: We care about you and your family. Supporting your needs and goals is our focus in providing services.
- Knowledgeable: We are committed to providing the expertise you deserve from an FMS and licensed services provider. We pride ourselves in hiring PICS employees with human services backgrounds.
- Collaborative: We partner with you to ensure that services exceed your expectations. You know your family’s needs best.
- Responsive: We will be here for you when you need us. With a Minnesota-based team, we keep caseloads small so that you can get the support you need, when you need it.