PICS Update on COVID-19
PICS continues to monitor COVID-19 guidelines from MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Use this site to learn more about updates, resources, and helpful information.
How to Connect with PICS During COVID-19
PICS is available and ready to support your needs. We continue to be available and provide services remotely. You can reach us at 651.967.5060 or email@example.com. Our friendly and helpful staff are available to answer your questions from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Testing in Minnesota
The state is now offering no-cost at-home COVID-19 saliva testing for all Minnesotans, with or without symptoms. This is in addition to community testing locations. See the link below to learn more.
Vaccination and Testing Information
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccines and testing options, please visit:
Helpful COVID-19 resources
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): How COVID-19 Spreads
- COVID-19 Multilingual Resources at the Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Resources for People with Disabilities
- State of Minnesota COVID-19 Resource List of Assistance Program