Apply to Be a Summer Program Specialist at Camp Knutson
Camp Knutson hires approximately 17 program specialists per summer camp season. Learn more about positions.
In addition, leadership opportunities are available to become the Activities Coordinator or the Waterfront Coordinator. Returning staff are preferred for these positions.
Staff must be at least 19 years old and have preferably completed the second year of college or post-secondary education. We're looking for staff who can interact with people of all ages and abilities.
Prior to filling out the application, please thoroughly read all of the steps below. This will ensure proper submission and consideration.
Summer Program Specialist position applications open Sunday, January 1, 2024, and close at 12:00 noon on Friday, February 16, 2024.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the summer specialist position with us. Please know that we care very deeply about our staff. We want all of our new potential staff members to feel comfortable calling or emailing us with any questions you may have regarding working at Camp Knutson or applying for a position with us.
To speak to someone directly, please call 763.300.2965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before Starting the Application
- Please make sure you have read the detailed job description.
- Our anticipated summer dates of employment for 2024 are Monday, May 20 – Wednesday, August 21. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns regarding your availability. We also have extended season opportunities from August 22 – October 1.
- Download and save the BLANK application to your computer: The employment application is a PDF file. Download it out using the free Adobe Reader. *Important* please make sure you've saved the file to your computer and are using the Adobe Reader application (not other PDF programs and not in a web browser) before beginning.
- Fill out and submit the application: Fill out the application that is now directly saved to your computer. **Please don't fill out the application in a web browser.** We encourage you to save your essay responses in a word document in addition to the application. After saving your completed application to your computer, you can attach your saved application and email it directly to: email@example.com.
- Email your résumé and cover letter: Once your application is ready to be submitted, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using Program Specialist as the subject line. You can send this information in the same email as the application or send a separate message.
For consideration, submit application, résumé and cover letter by 12:00 noon on Friday, February 16, 2024.
If you experience any challenges or have questions completing the application, please call us at 763.300.2965. Thank you for your time and consideration of Camp Knutson. We look forward to learning more about you!