Directions to Camp Knutson
Located approximately 150 miles north of Minneapolis/Saint Paul and 30 miles north of Brainerd, Camp Knutson sits on a peninsula between two of Minnesota’s premier lakes, Lower Whitefish Lake and Big Trout Lake.
11148 Manhattan Point Blvd.
Crosslake, MN 56442
Directions From the Twin Cities
- Head north out of the Twin Cities on Interstate 94 W
- Take exit 179 at Clearwater and proceed east to Clearlake
- Take Highway 10 north to Little Falls
- Take Highway 371 north to Baxter/Brainerd; follow the by-pass to Baxter – do not take the exit into Brainerd – and continue north on Highway 371
- Turn right (east) on Highway 49 at the stoplight
- Turn left (north) on Highway 3 at the stoplight and stay on Highway 3 until you come to Crosslake
Directions From Crosslake
- Drive 6 miles north of downtown Crosslake on County Road 66
- Turn left at Manhattan Beach on Manhattan Point Boulevard
- Follow Manhattan Point Boulevard 2.5 miles to the entrance of Camp Knutson; drive into the camp grounds to the Main Office (Pauly’s Place)
Back to Camp Knutson Home