Donate to Camp Noah
Thanks to generous donor support, campers experience Camp Noah free of charge.
Camp Noah provides a safe and caring environment where children build resiliency skills within the familiarity of their own communities. We use a proven curriculum designed to help children process their disaster or trauma experience through creative activities and play.
Camp Noah celebrates every child as special. In this supportive setting, children are encouraged to face their fears, grieve their losses, identify and share their unique talents, and plan for an amazing future.
Every gift helps us bring Camp Noah to more children. Here is how your generous gift makes a difference:
- $10 | Provides 1 child with a Kid’s Kit full of art and school supplies
- $25 | Provides 1 child with the security of their own preparedness backpack
- $100 | Provides 4 children with the security of their own preparedness backpacks
- $250 | Provides 25 children with Kids Kits full of art and school supplies
- $500 | Provides 1 child with a sponsorship for their entire Camp Noah experience
- $2,500 | Provides 100 children with the security of their own preparedness backpacks
Give the gift of Camp Noah and change a child’s life!
A typical Camp Noah event costs $25,000. Many partners, including national and local organizations, volunteers, foundations, churches and individual donors, share this cost. Join our incredible supporters and make Camp Noah happen. We truly could not do this important work without our supporters! Thank you!