Camp Noah is committed to building partnerships at the local, regional, state and national levels to support our important, life-changing work to support children in disaster-impacted communities.
Examples of Camp Noah local partners include long-term recovery committees and groups, churches, public and private schools, ministerial associations, other disaster response and recovery organizations, businesses, corporations, county emergency managers and service organizations.
Camp Noah regional and state-level partners include community foundations, state government, extension services, camps and conference centers, and social service agencies.
Camp Noah is grateful for our national connections:
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Rebuild Texas Fund
- American Red Cross
- Church World Service
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- InFaith Community Foundation
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- Lutheran Services in America (LSA)
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance (PDA)
- United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
- United Church of Christ
- Child Life Disaster Relief
Camp Noah is also grateful for the many individuals, organizations and foundations who continue to support our work of bringing hope and healing to disaster-impacted communities.
If you are interested in partnering with Camp Noah, please call us at 1.800.987.0061 or send us a message.