Register for Camp
Camp Noah is open to all elementary-age children, and specific camp locations are determined each year based on need and community requests. A camp usually takes place over just five days, but the resiliency and disaster preparedness skills children learn will last a lifetime. Each child is welcome to attend Camp Noah once.
Most camps happen during the summer months, but planning for our 2021 camps is ongoing.
Registration will open as camps are determined
Below are some of the communities committed to hosting camps in 2021:
- Panama City, FL (January – March, 2021)
- Beavercreek, OH (March 22 - 26, 2021
- Dayton, OH (July 26 - 30, 2021)
- Midland & Gladwin Counties, MI (July 26 - 30, 2021)
- Cass & Sarpy Counties, NE (July 26 - 30, 2021)
- Oley Valley, PA (August 2 - 6, 2021)
- Jacksonville, NC (August 2 - 6, 2021)
- Alton/Godfrey, IL (August 2 - 6, 2021)
- Upper McKenzie Valley, OR (August 2 - 6, 2021)
- Lane County, OR (August 8 - 12, 2021)
- Lower McKenzie Valley, OR (August 16 - 20, 2021)
- Springfield, IL (August 16 - 20, 2021)
- North Minneapolis, MN (August 23 - 27, 2021)
If you visit our registration page and do not see the camp location that you are interested in, that means online registration for that camp is not open yet. Feel free to call us at 1.800.987.0061 to register by phone, or check back later as online registration for additional locations becomes available.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Would you like to request a camp in your community? Learn how to get started.
We also invite you to join us as a Camp Noah volunteer.