/ Financial & Legal Services /
North Dakota

North Dakota Self-Funded Pooled Trust Accounts

Woman and toddler smiling.

To open a Self-Funded Pooled Trust account, North Dakota residents will need to complete and sign the following forms:

LSS Self-Settled (Special Needs) Pooled Trust Master Trust Agreement – PDF

LSS Self-Settled (Special Needs) Pooled  Trust Joinder Agreement– DOC

Self-Settled Pooled Trust Grantor's Wishes for the Use of Funds – DOC

IRS W9 Form – PDF

We encourage you to engage, and may require you to, retain an attorney to review the documents, and to complete the check list on the Joinder Agreement.

Opening a Self-Funded Pooled Trust account for an individual with a Guardian or Conservator may require the action of the court to appoint LSS as the Trustee for the individual.


Pooled Trust Services