/ Financial & Legal Services /

Minnesota Special Needs Pooled Trust Accounts

Woman and toddler smiling.

To open a Special Needs Pooled Trust subaccount, Minnesota residents will need to complete and sign the following forms:

LSS Special Needs Pooled Trust Master Trust Agreement — PDF

LSS Special Needs Pooled Trust Joinder Agreement — DOC

IRS W9 Form — PDF

Grantor Wishes Document for Uses of Funds — PDF

We encourage you to engage, and may require you to retain, an attorney to review the documents, and to complete the check list on the Joinder Agreement.

Opening a subaccount for an individual with a Guardian or Conservator may require the action of the court to appoint LSS as the Trustee for the individual.


Pooled Trust Services