Supported Decision Making
Your choices. Your decisions. Our expertise.
Life can surprise us with unanticipated events. Being prepared means knowing your medical, financial and legal wishes will be honored no matter what happens. With LSS’ Supported Decision Making services, you can make your own decisions — now and in the future.
With LSS’ Supported Decision Making services, your medical decisions and legal and financial affairs can be handled in one place. You can relax knowing that, with one organization handling your affairs, your most important decisions are being made according to your direction and with the most up-to-date information regarding your situation.
Why Choose LSS for Supported Decision Making?
- Peace of mind. Having one organization designated as your Power of Attorney, Health Care Agent and/or Personal Representative of the Estate will create efficiencies in communication and administration.
- Take the stress off your loved ones. When you need help the most, let your loved ones be free to nurture and support you while we honor the decisions you have put in place.
- Avoid family conflicts or perceived favoritism.
- We’re here when you need us. LSS services are local, so when your family lives far away, LSS is right where you are when you need us.
- Customized coordination. We can work as needed with your financial advisor and/or attorney.
- You can trust us. We have been serving Minnesotans for over 150 years.
Health Care Agent
Ensuring your medical care decisions are followed.
Personal Representative of the Estate
Honoring your wishes and directives.
Power of Attorney
Managing your financial and legal affairs.