Andrew S. Qualy, MSW, LGSW
Andrew provides case management, therapy and life coaching for veterans and their families.
Areas of expertise:
- Anxiety and depression
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Mindfulness, emotional regulation and distress tolerance
- Post-deployment adjustment issues
- Resource referral and connection
- Veterans and their families
“My mission is to help veterans and their families overcome the challenges of life during and after service. My strengths-based approach is empathetic and practical. Together we will discover realistic solutions to the challenges you face.”
Andrew holds a Master’s from the University of St. Thomas, where he spent two years researching veterans issues. He is the LSS statewide CORE Veterans Program Director. A U.S. Army combat veteran, he has more than 10 years of experience working with veteran populations.