How We Help
When you contact NuVantage, a benefits specialist will ask you a few questions to learn about your needs. They will then connect you with a certified financial planner who can help you with a variety of financial planning and investment issues.
Financial Planning Services
NuVantage members have access to financial planners who can help you review your investments, educate on investment choices and help you learn how to protect you assets.
Certified financial planners can help with:
- Planning for protecting financial assets during life events such as retirement and divorce
- Discussing and addressing Tax Issues and Medicare asset issues
- Examining IRA Rollovers / Money Market Accounts
- Discussing internet stock trading and mutual funds as well as corporate and savings bonds
- Finding a local financial adviser in your community
For general information on financial issues, our online library of financial resources can be accessed through the NuVantage wellness portal.
You can also check out the Lutheran Social Services Financial Counseling blog for more financial tips and information.