Donations and supplies sought for families in Minneapolis
Many residents in Minneapolis, impacted by grocery store closures, damage to businesses, job loss and transportation challenges need help with basic needs.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS) will be organizing a collection of basic needs on Thursday, June 4 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Center for Changing Lives, 2400 Park Avenue South in Minneapolis.
Donations will be collected in the LSS parking lot on Oakland Avenue and 24th Street. Volunteers are also needed from 9 to 5 p.m. and should wear a mask. To volunteer, please RSVP and contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Cards and Financial Donations: Lyft, Uber, CASH and food gift cards
Baby Items bag
- Diapers and Pull-ups all size
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Formula
- Baby Food
- Coloring book, Crayons
- Playing cards
Personal Hygiene Bag
- Hygiene and body care products
- Menstrual supplies
- Shampoo/conditioner for textured and curly hair
- Skin lotion
Household Items Bag
- Paper Products: Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Paper Towels
- Cleaning and Household Supplies: Lysol/Clorox wipes, disinfectant cleaner, sponges, plastic gloves, Laundry detergent, Dish soap, Bar soap, trash bags