Grow your skills to succeed
Whether you are looking for the “job for now” or you’re ready to focus on a long-term career goal, your employment is a major contributing factor to your livelihood, income and financial capability. At the Eastside Financial Center our approach addresses improving your financial situation from multiple angles.
The Bridges to Career Opportunities program connects people seeking jobs in the healthcare or construction industries with:
- Basic and occupational skills training
- Post-secondary education opportunities
- Financial and career coaching
- Income supports services
Together, we will create a plan of action that fits with your personal goals for stable income and a fulfilling career. Our coaches will equip you with the tools and resources you need to get where you want to go. We are also there for you if you have questions or meet challenges along the way.
Call us at 651.771.2566 to schedule an appointment or learn more and get started.
This free program includes three types of support:
Our employment Counselors are connected to specialized training opportunities, job fairs, employment opportunities, and employers, as well as the best job search websites, and other online job search networking sites.
- Increase your income
- Find a new job
- Make a lateral or upward move at your current job
- Develop work skills
- Get connected to training and certification opportunities
- Create or improve job search documents and interview skills
- Transition from a job into a career
- Job-seeker workshops
- Increase your net worth
- Obtain and Improve your credit score
- Credit building
- Budget planning
- Debt management
- Money management workshops
Screenings for income support programs can improve many areas of your day-to-day life, including your economic, social and physical health.
- Reduce monthly expenses
- Get screened to see if you’re eligible for public benefits programs
- Connect with organizations that can assist in applying for different support programs
- Connect with to service providers