Eastside Financial Center
The Eastside Financial Center (EFC) has Moved!
The Eastside Financial Center (EFC) and its full range of integrated financial counseling and employment support services relocated on March 28, 2019 to a new home at 709 University Avenue West, Saint Paul, MN 55104, in the Lifetrack building.
Although the new office will no longer use the name Eastside Financial Center, it will remain a location of LSS Financial Counseling and a service of Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS). We will continue to offer the same services and work with individuals and partners in the Eastside. We also look forward to opportunities to serve and partner with our new neighbors.
Services at the University Avenue office include:
- Financial Counseling: providing assistance with budgeting and debt management plans, credit card and student loan debt, credit report review, and services to help you keep your home or prepare to buy a new one.
- Healthcare Careers Program: pairing career support for jobseekers looking to enter or advance in the healthcare industry with financial counseling
- Financial Products: In partnership with Prepare + Prosper, we provide information about opening checking and savings accounts or a credit building loan. These service are designed to help individuals and families manage their debt and improve their finances.
- Customized Matched Savings: LSS offers this service to organizations and their participants to help them build assets to create a more secure financial future and increase financial wellness. Customized Matched Savings is a service available currently to Twin Cities employers and providers.
- xChange - LSS Financial Counseling's St. Paul University office is a member of this group of community-based organizations that are working together to create greater and more equitable employment opportunities for the East Side of St. Paul. They build relationships with employers, with East Siders and among themselves. Each offers a range of services, from job training to education to housing. By working together, they maximize their impact by providing the greatest range of supports to both job-seekers and employers.
Phone: 651.771.2566 | Fax: 651.771.2930