Financial Choice for Embarrass Vermillion Credit Union Members
Embarrass Vermillion Credit Union’s Financial Choice service through LSS Financial Counseling offers many benefits to our members. Through this benefit, our members and their immediate family members have access to six free financial counseling sessions.
Everyone can benefit from a financial check-up. All sessions with an LSS Financial Counselor are free and confidential. Appointments are available in-person, by phone or online.
LSS Financial Counseling is an experienced nonprofit, full-service credit counseling agency.
Now is the perfect time to take control of your finances!
First, contact us:
- Call 800.528.2926 to schedule an appointment over the phone.
- Or get started online.* It's fast, free and simple. You will create an account, complete your financial profile with your income, current debts, and other details you feel will be helpful to better understand your current situation.
Second, review your financial situation with a certified LSS Financial Counselor. They will review your financial profile, then contact you to discuss the available options and offer individualized advice to help you achieve your financial goals.
*If your debt is predominantly Student Loan debt, please call us at 800.528.2926 to schedule an over the phone appointment.
What can you accomplish with one of our Certified Financial Counselors?
- Improve your credit score
- Manage your student loans
- Buy and protect your home
- Establish a budget
- Consolidate your payments with a Debt Management Plan
What people have to say about LSS Financial Counseling:
“I greatly appreciate the assistance and support from my financial counselor. They did an amazing job and I have made several recommendations to others to reach out to LSS for Financial Counseling.”
“I cannot thank LSS Financial Counseling enough for saving us on all that interest we have been paying for so long and for finding a payment plan that works for our family. I see a debt free life for us so much sooner than we thought possible.”