Financial Choice Through Everence
Everence’s Financial Choice service through LSS Financial Counseling offers many benefits to our customers and attendees of the churches we serve. Through this benefit, they and their immediate families have access to six free financial counseling sessions.
Everyone can benefit from a financial check-up. All sessions with an LSS Financial Counselor are free and confidential. Appointments are available in-person, by phone or online.
LSS Financial Counseling is an experienced nonprofit, full-service credit counseling agency.
Now is the perfect time to take control of your finances!
We have counselors who are fluent in English, Spanish and Hmong. Interpretation, Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD), and TeleTYpe (TYY) services are available as needed.
Phone, Virtual or In-Person Appointment
Call 877.809.0039 to schedule a phone or virtual appointment at a time convenient for you. Or set up an in-person appointment at one of our Minnesota or Wisconsin locations.
Get all your support by email.
Our student loan and housing counseling services are not offered via online (email) appointment at this time, please call 800.528.2926 to schedule a phone, virtual or in-person appointment.
To get started:
- Create your financial profile online any time of day with an email address and a password.
- Next, share your financial goal(s) and any other information you believe would assist us in understanding your financial circumstances.
- Then provide the amount of your household take-home income, balances and payment amount for credit card and unsecured debts, and monthly expenses. Click Finish to submit your information. Once submitted, your financial profile cannot be changed or updated.
- Finally, a counselor will email you within two to three business days to provide options and work with you to determine next steps to reach your goal(s).
Please note: we do not provide retirement planning services or investment advice.
What can you accomplish with one of our Certified Financial Counselors?
- Gain budgeting insights and financial confidence.
- Become debt-free with a Debt Management Plan.
- Navigate student loan repayment options.
- Discuss various stages of homeownership.
- Maximize your credit report and score.
What people have to say about LSS Financial Counseling:
“I greatly appreciate the assistance and support from my financial counselor. They did an amazing job and I have made several recommendations to others to reach out to LSS for Financial Counseling.”
“I cannot thank LSS Financial Counseling enough for saving us on all that interest we have been paying for so long and for finding a payment plan that works for our family. I see a debt free life for us so much sooner than we thought possible.”