Cherish All Children 5K
Join us for Cherish All Children’s 5K in your own neighborhood!
June 26 – 28, 2020
Run, walk, or sponsor a team member to help raise healthy generations free from sexual exploitation.
- Pick your day and time during the weekend of June 26-28, 2020. Head out solo or with family to safely run or walk your 5K. This is a distance of 3.1 miles or about 30 blocks.
- Sign up to be a part of Team Cherish All Children! There’s no registration fee, and you’ll receive a Cherish All Children T-shirt for being an important member of our fundraising team. Yay you!
- Ask friends & family to sponsor you! They can donate online and enter YOUR NAME to sponsor you – we’ll track how much money is raised in your honor. View our fundraising progress any time.
- Participant Goal: The goal for each runner/walker is $300. For example, consider asking 10 friends to sponsor you for $30 each.
- Challenge Goal: Six runner/walkers with donations totaling $500 or more will prompt a donor to give an additional $500 match! You can help us reach our goal of $12,000 to continue this critical work!
All 5K proceeds will go to Cherish All Children, and allow us to continue engaging communities to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and youth in our communities.
Friends & Family – Sponsor a Runner/Walker
You can make a significant difference in our work together to keep children safe. Sponsor a runner or walker online. Just enter their name and your donation. Your gift will support our goal of raising $12,000 to keep children safe.
Our work looks different at this time in history, with a strong focus on bringing online safety tools to families and youth, and we’re as committed as ever to our long-term mission of engaging communities to prevent all forms of sexual exploitation and trafficking.
Contact us with any questions: email@example.com.
Location: In your neighborhood!