Sense & Centsibility: An LSS Financial Counseling Blog
We believe everyone can overcome their debt, gain control of their finances and achieve financial wellness. Sense & Centsibility, our LSS Financial Counseling blog, provides accurate, practical information you can use in real life.
Our bloggers are certified financial counselors and other LSS staff with a combination of nonprofit, banking and personal finance experience. Many have faced and worked through financial hardships of their own. They cover current and emerging personal finance topics such as:
- Staying financially healthy during tough economic times
- Making and sticking to a budget
- Saving for emergencies
- Student loans, credit cards or medical debt
- Preparing for homeownership
Sample posts include:
- Free Student Loan Counseling Will Expand with New Grant
- Six Tips for Financial Wellness in the Coronavirus Era
- Still Helping Your Adult Children with Their Finances?
- Saving for the Unexpected
- Eat Frugally; Strengthen Your Finances, Health and Relationships
You can view posts any time or subscribe to Sense & Centsibility to receive an email when we add a new post.
LSS Financial Counseling also offers free, confidential financial counseling sessions throughout the U.S. We can answer your questions and provide advice related to anything from budgeting and credit card debt, student loans, mortgages, reducing expenses and more. Call 888.577.2227 to set up an appointment or complete your free session online at your convenience.